Okay, so now my problem is that I want to take pictures of every single thing we do in a day...talk about overload. I'm guessing that the newness and novelty of my snazzy new phone will eventually wear off, and I won't end up blogging about every move we make. Until I reach that point, may I present to you: the last two days:
Parker stayed home sick again on Friday. He was starting to get bored, but he didn't have the energy to actually do much. So we ended up laying around the backyard with blankets and Legos, and Levi played in our little pop-up playhouse.
Here's Levi proudly showing off the sunscreen that he applied on his face.
When the backyard got boring, I hauled the kids around the neighborhood in the wagon.
We visited the goats that live at the end of our street. Parker apparently knows a very effective goat call.
And then when Jared got home from work, all of the boys got busy removing a yucca stump from the front yard.
Hard to believe that we found out today that this boy has strep throat! He got a crazy burst of energy last night.
And of course Levi had to dive right in to the work.
Can't be safe...but was fun!
A quick trip to the park...
And Levi is officially sick of me taking pictures of him with my phone.
I'll have to start reigning in the picture taking. Hey, just be glad I didn't post the picture I took of the beer I had last night! I couldn't help it--it was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment