Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Today's Special Things:


A ladybug found on our cilantro plant:




Absolutely delicious homemade banana-berry muffins:


A pretty picnic on the grass:




I've been saving this vintage sheet to use as the backing for a picnic quilt that's been in the making for a year now. I've actually got the top all finished, I just need to get on the ball and assemble the quilt now. But...after laying this sheet out on the grass, I fell in love with it. The colors and the flowers just look so pretty against green grass. I kind of feel like this would make a lovely picnic blanket on its own...call me crazy, but I just might assemble this whole sheet into a super simple quilt. How sad for my very pretty 9-patch vintage sheet quilt top that's been languishing on my fabric shelf for too long!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment