Today was Parker's last day of preschool--well, he will be off for a month and then will go back for a three-week summer school. Then he'll have a month off until he starts kindergarten! I really loved his teachers this year, and he made his first best friend :) Reece gave him this picture frame today with a picture of them together in it, Parker loves it so much that he carried it (along with Rainbow Fish) around the neighborhood today while we took Levi for a walk, and held it up in the air like he was showing it to people. Crazy kid. But it's cute. I really loved Parker's preschool, and once again find myself saying how thankful I am that he was able to go there for the last two years. He has grown and blossomed so much, and I just always felt so happy and comfortable taking him there every day. He was always happy to be there, too, which is just as important. Now we need to figure out how to fill our days with activities so that we don't drive each other bananas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment