Friday, May 27, 2011
Golden Gate Park
We've never been to Golden Gate Park, and we were just able to scratch the surface on this trip. I'd love to go back sometime and explore much more. We made it to the childrens' play area in the park, and since it was raining and a weekday we were the only people there. There are great play structures and play areas there, including a carousel (which unfortunately wasn't running that day). Luckily there was a Babies-R-Us right by our hotel, where I ran in and bought a giant plastic cover for Levi's stroller so that he could stay dry in case we ended up doing a lot of walking in the rain in the city (Dee and Niki have been holding an awesome stroller for us since Levi was born that has a full plastic enclosure--oh how I wished we had it on this trip! I always forget to bring it home with us!) I also bought us an umbrella--we didn't even own one! I will be shocked if we ever use the plastic stroller cover again--hopefully it will get some more use somehow. We had fun despite the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment