Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Chow Hound
Levi is starting to like eating solid foods more and more--one day this weekend, it was like a switch just flipped and he went bananas for carrots! If I would have known he'd go so crazy, I would have swathed him in plastic, rather than a tiny little cotton bib! It was cool that Grandpa Geoff was with us to witness one of Levi's "firsts"--the first time he actually opened his mouth of his own accord for a spoonful of baby food! It seems like carrots are his favorite food so far, although he is also liking any kind of mashed up beans, avocado, banana, cottage cheese, yogurt, teething biscuits, and bread. He mostly prefers to try to feed himself (although with the carrots he happily opened his mouth for the spoon), so I'm trying to give him things that he can theoretically get from his tray to his mouth himself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment