Friday, July 29, 2011
Blueberry Bonanza
Wow, Levi sure was in the mood for food tonight. I am going to call blueberries as his favorite food so far--Parker will be so proud. Jared claims I am keeping the berry industry in business this year, considering that every trip to the grocery store always includes a basket of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Tonight I microwaved a bunch of blueberries to make them all nice and soft and squishy (and extra juicy and messy), and they were just the right size for Levi to pick up. He's really getting good with his "pincer" grasp these days, and can find the tiniest piece of anything on the floor and stick it right in his mouth. Which of course drives me crazy--no amount of sweeping or mopping will keep things out of this kid's mouth. Anyway, he absolutely loved the blueberries tonight, interspersed with bites of some crazy baby food mixture I found at the store---some kind of baby superfood made with lots of green vegetables and brown grains. He was an absolute mess, but so happy. He really is a happy go-lucky kid these days. It was right into the bath with him as soon as he was done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment