Sunday, June 12, 2011
Preschool Treasures
I must admit that one of my favorite things about Preschool is all of the cute crafts that Parker brings home nearly every day. Some of them are intricate paintings or collages covered in yarn and colored pasta and glitter, while some of them seem more like reckless scribbles and lonely stickers. But they are all treasures to me. His teachers made him an awesome book as an end-of-the-year gift, filled with drawings that he did throughout the year and photos of him on special school days. He was so excited to get this book last week; we brought it home and sat right down on the front lawn and looked through the whole thing together. He told me stories about every drawing and photo, and then did the same thing for Jared that night. It felt so special. I just added this book, along with the rest of his end-of-the-year crafts, to a big plastic box that is full of basically every thing he ever created this year, which I will happily save forever. I hope that he has fun looking back through these treasures some day--I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment