Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day Weekend 2011



We spent a super fun two days at the Hilton in Mission Bay celebrating Father's Day with lots of Krutops, Prindles, and extended family. I must have been either really busy or really relaxed (busy relaxing?), because somehow I only came home with these two photos from the entire weekend! Parker had a wonderful time playing with his cousins and a whole bunch of other kids that were also staying at the hotel; he wanted to spend most of his time in the pool having "water wars." When the kids finally tired of the pool, they spent hours and hours playing games (involving lots of running) on the huge grassy area in front of our rooms. I have never seen Parker run so much and so fast in my life. He is so much more comfortable playing with other kids now that he really made the most of the opportunity to play nonstop. Life at home must seem especially boring now :)


The second photo is of Levi gnawing on a piece of crusty bread at lunch--he loved it! He has taken to the strangest foods--garlicky hummus, a green onion from the garden, Cuban black beans, bread sticks. But, of course, I realized after the fact that wheat bread tends to be sweetened with honey, and you're not supposed to feed honey to babies under one year old because they can get infant botulism from it! So then I worried that I was going to give Levi botulism. You just can't win...



No comments:

Post a Comment