Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Saturday Around the House


We are all still in various stages of sickness while fighting this yucky, yucky cold. The littlest of us, poor little Levi, is not any better yet but hanging in there with bad congestion and a nasty cough; we figure that he still has probably another week to go until he is healthy again. Parker is at the tail end of his battle, Jared is at the beginning of his, and I feel like I'm in an average- to better-than-average holding pattern. So, we've been spending a lot of time around the house lately, although Parker and I did make it out to a birthday party this afternoon for a friend from his school. He came home from the party enjoying a sugar high from the cake, and had fun playing with Levi for a little while, who thankfully had a few stretches of alert happy time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment