Thursday, January 27, 2011
Dessert
Somehow I've managed to do a little baking lately--it helps that this dessert was super fast and easy to make! Lava cake is one of my favorite desserts to have, especially at fancy restaurants ;) I found this simple lava cake recipe on a really fun blog called thepioneerwoman.com; I've been dying to try it for ages, but I never had the ramekins to bake them in or the right kind of chocolate. I finally was all prepared last night, and they came out just right--delicious! Now, if only any of you reading this lived next door, you'd be enjoying the extras!!
The recipe that I used can be found at:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/molten-chocolate-lava-cake/
There are lots of more complicated recipes out there for lava cakes and souffles that I'll have to try next time to compare. I'm just glad that my first attempt was a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment