You may notice that Rainbow Fish is also helping...
And there Levi goes, trying to help himself to Rainbow Fish...
For some reason, Parker chopped his cookie into bites. Now if only he would use utensils for the rest of his food...
A big happy "cheese!" for his brother
Covered in chocolate, from head to toe
So, "we" made cookies yesterday. Parker really wanted to help, and now that Levi is a master chair climber, there is just no stopping him when it comes to getting all up in whatever is going on. So, I let him join us at the counter, although he had a good cry when I wouldn't let him reach in the bowl and eat the cookie dough in giant, raw fistfuls as he so desperately desired. Since Levi had been so intimately involved in our baking project from the very beginning, I figured it was only fair that he be allowed to sit down to the reward of a warm, fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie just like me and Parker. This didn't seem like the best idea, however, once I realized just how many chocolate chips were in these cookies! Levi was absolutely covered. He didn't seem much the worse for wear after his indulgence, which I'm sure is the most chocolate he has ever had in his life, although for some reason he didn't seem all that hungry for our lovely, healthy veggie risotto come dinner time :) Oops.




No comments:
Post a Comment