Wednesday, March 19, 2014

So Proud!

Parker's class has been doing research projects, and he chose to do his on Mars. Since the beginning of the assignment, he has been so excited--this is the most excited I've seen him about academics at school! I think he was finally challenged and given something interesting to do. Right now he loves science and says he wants to be a scientist. He got to do research during class on the questions he came up with about Mars, and we worked on a presentation poster at home. He was SO proud of his work, and we are so proud of him, too! It came out awesome, and he worked really hard--harder than I've ever seen him work on school stuff before. He never complained or lost his motivation or interest, and said repeatedly that he wanted to have the best project in class. He was so excited to bring it to school today! Not to mention the fact that he really has learned a lot about Mars :)



No comments:

Post a Comment