Leaving milk and cookies out for Santa before bedtime on Christmas Eve.
No time to waste--Parker started putting his new Lego set from Grammy and Grampa together as soon as we got home on Christmas Eve. He woke up early by himself on Christmas morning and continued building without saying a word (or, presumably, peeking at any presents).
Levi wrapped (well, Mommy wrapped) about eight presents for Baby in the days before Christmas. This was totally his idea--he told me he wanted to give her presents because she is his best friend and she's a lovely girl. Where does he get these ideas?? He is definitely his own kid. He chose little toys from around the house and I wrapped them--I finally had to tell him I was DONE wrapping presents--no more!!
The view on Christmas morning. Santa was here!
Christmas sunset, Cassidy Street beach. We were blessed with amazing weather these last couple of days.








No comments:
Post a Comment