Levi's hair grows like a weed, and I just can't keep up with trimming it often (or well) enough. Consequently, he's always got this giant mop of hair on his head. He is always willing and eager to try just about anything, and wants to do whatever we are doing, so he has asked from time to time to have a rubber band in his hair like Mommy. Since he's got such a vast canvas of hair to work with, I got a little creative one evening...it's a good thing we don't have a girl :) He loved his hair like this, so much in fact that I was afraid he was going to demand to wear it like this often and in public! Luckily, he eventually let me take out the rubber bands, and forgot to ask for them again by the next morning.



No comments:
Post a Comment