Parker is still doing awesome in his swim classes, I'm always wowed by him with every class. Although, of course, as long as he at least has fun and is happy to be there, that's great. I haven't been getting the camera out during his classes because I don't want to distract him, but I just couldn't resist today--I wanted to catch this new move that he is learning. I know it's really hard to see in the video here, but he's learning to roll over while swimming from his tummy to his back, float on his back, and then roll back over to his tummy and swim. I'm pretty sure we're going to sign up for another session of lessons so he can keep going while he's doing so well and before school starts. Unfortunately, I'm spending a small fortune on frozen yogurt treats after every class ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment