Monday, January 9, 2012

Fabric!!






Thanks to my wonderful husband for the Christmas gift of being able to treat myself to lots of impractical and indulgent shopping for sewing supplies! I have a whole list of projects that I want to make, and I've stocked up on fabric for about four or five of those projects. I'm pretty sure that no one recommends buying fabric for so many projects before you've even started them, but it was so much fun. I was so excited when the postman delivered two of my orders from fabric shops on Etsy today! It was so much fun to see the fabric in person after choosing it online, and I love each one as much as I thought I would. I'm totally hooked on the fabric-collecting (not to mention vintage button-collecting) side of sewing so far, now lets see if I can follow through on my big plans and bigger aspirations and actually accomplish these projects! I've already washed, dried, and folded my new fabrics, now it's time to start cutting patterns and getting the machine a-sewing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment