Welcome to winter--our family is deep in cold and flu season once again. Although I love Christmas time, and have always looked forward to this time of year, now that Parker is in school I'm finding that I miss summer more and more. Why? Because we are all miraculously healthy all summer long, and then once winter rolls around, all four of us stew in colds for months on end. Parker has been under the weather for a week or so now, and had his worst day yesterday. He is much better today, although I think he might have to miss another day of school tomorrow (sadly, because it's his last day before Christmas break). We did a little half-hearted craft this afternoon, since he was getting bored hanging out in the house although at the same time he's really not healthy enough to go out and play (and Levi is on his first super sick day of this round of illness). On the bright side, Parker did get to wear his apron that I made him a while ago out of a dish towel--he picked out the ribbon himself :)



No comments:
Post a Comment