Parker and Jared attended the annual "Dad's Night" at Parker's school last week. The dads and kids all enjoy ice cream and check out the classrooms and meet the teachers and listen to stories. To be honest, I think this event is rather overwhelming for both Jared and Parker--it tends to be really crowded and hectic--but I know that it is a special thing for both of them, too. I know Parker was really excited to have his dad come to school with him, and it's nice for Jared to have a chance to see where Parker goes and what he does and who the other kids are in his class; now Jared can picture the scene when Parker gives us the scoop on his school day at dinner :)
Parker was so excited for Jared to get home so that they could go to Dad's Night; he drew this sign with directions to the school and taped it to the wall next to the front door so that they would be sure to make it there.
Well, he definitely got the favorite food and the bike riding right :)


No comments:
Post a Comment