Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thunder Thighs


Believe it or not, Parker has rarely--if ever--held Levi. I realized that today when he actually wanted to hold Levi, and as I looked at them together it dawned on me that I was looking at something I had never seen before. I think that it's a combination of factors--Parker was so sick so many times during Levi's first couple of months of life that I was always reluctant to have him touching Levi too much; plus, Parker never really showed any interest or desire to hold him! But today was different, and it was pretty cute. I know they are going to love each other so much. One day they will never remember life without each other.


By the way, doesn't Levi look enormous in this picture??! Good lord, look at those thighs. And that head--it's almost as big as Parker's!

No comments:

Post a Comment